MP's hard at work

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I really didn't do it officer.....




So, it is not what it looks like from the pictures above. I promise. You will not see me on some news report somewhere about being mistreated in prison or something. This was just training for some of our ANP. My partner and I got "stopped" at a checkpoint and they searched our vehicle and found some illegal weapons. We tried to bribe our way out of it, but they refused. Probably the only time that will happen. If it makes you all at home feel any better, we ended up "killing" 3 of the ANP that were apprehending us. They forgot to search us when they pulled us out of the car, and when they began, I jumped one and my partner "shot" the others. They learned from their mistakes though. During the next scenario they were sure to search everyone. Well, we are still doing good here. Starting to get excited because time is getting short for us. But it seems to get busier as we get closer to going home, but I am not complaining. Thanks to everyone who has been reading this and giving the support. I will let those who have been sending packages know when to stop, to allow time for it to get here before we leave. Talk to you all soon. SSG Miller (Russ)

No comments:

cool video