MP's hard at work

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Almost done!!!

Well, first of all, sorry for the long gap in between my posts. I have been kinda busy around here getting things ready for our relief to show up so we can come home. I know, I thought this day could not come soon enough either. We have still been working with our Afghan counterparts, and are trying to ease the transition for them. They are kinda sad to see us go, which makes me feel good in a way. I guess we have made a difference over here and left our marks. In a small way, I too am kinda sad to be leaving the ANP, after having made such good progress so far, but the bigger part of me wants to go home and be with my wife and kids. They need me more, and I sure have been missing them too much.

1 comment:

DadnBarb said...

IT IS SO GOOD TO HAVE YOU HOME!!!
To see the kids faces when they saw you across the field house was priceless.
Good job. Welcome home, son.

cool video