MP's hard at work

Thursday, February 28, 2008

War is Hell.....but we make the most of it....with help





So, as you may or may not know, being deployed is tough. But, once in a while we get to treat ourselves with some goodies. There is an actual Pizza Hut at one of the bigger FOB's that we get to go to every so often, and we do enjoy the tasty treats. As you can see, I was busy stuffing some peperoni in my face when one of my guys snapped a photo of me. It was some very delicious pizza though. Oh, the dog, she is a new K-9 with us, and the handler went to eat, so we had a little fun. We didn't get to many offers, I don't think people thought she was a working dog. Well, it is getting hot again here, already sneaking into the 80's some days. I will be home soon though, so not to worry. Take care, and see you all soon. Russ

1 comment:

Cheryl MacG said...

I'm sorry I've missed out on this for so long! I just got your blog's address from Ang. I'm so proud to know you!! And looking forward to seeing you home soon. You're in my prayers every day. Love, Cheryl

cool video