MP's hard at work

Monday, February 25, 2008

Graduation























So, we finally ended this interation of training with our ANP. It was a lot of fun, but I am glad it is over. I think that we accomplished some really good things during this training. We handed out certificates on the last day, (the hat look familiar?) and as you can see from the new video, some of my soldiers and I got interviewed. This story played on AFN in Europe a couple of times, so we were pretty excited to see it here. I got told that the Army press guys would be out at my station, so we just carried on like any other day. It was pretty cool to be on T.V. like this again. So on graduation day, we had a nice ceremony and handed out the nice certificates to all of my ANP that are at the station. It was a good day, and now it is time to check on my other stations. The ANP at this station took really good care of us, and they were always motivated to do training. I hope that they continue to work hard and implement the tools and lessons that we have taught them. Well, without reveling too much information, we are getting short on time here, which is a good thing. I can not wait to get back home to my family and spend some good quality time with the wife and kids. My little ones are growing up fast. I am working on some things that will keep me home for a few years, so that will be very enjoyable. Well, I will let you all know when to stop sending packages and letters and such. We all appreciate all the support that has been sent over here, and I am glad to know so many people are reading my blog and getting a new perspective on our lives and missions over here. Take care for now.....SSG Russell Miller

No comments:

cool video