MP's hard at work

Wednesday, March 7, 2007

took a little walk...




Well, we decided to go up to visit one of our OP's today. It was a good little walk. My squad and I went up to visit the guys and had some tea. They like drinking green tea here. It is not bad, always fresh and hot and everyone drinks it. Almost gets annoying. I can be in a hurry to get somewhere, and the locals will be like, hey stay and drink some tea. Even if you say no, they bring it anyway. It is kinda funny. It has been nice here, sunny and warm in the 70's. Sorry I don't have any pics, but I don't want to compromise security. I will post some pics of my room instead.
I share my room with another squad leader. It's not to bad, as I have a desk to do some work on and I have room to store all the crap I need here. I also got all creative and built a little shelf for my playstation 2 and my little tv. Yes, it is a little messy in this photo. I was still unpacking. I am enjoying some fresh ground coffee every morning thanks to a little help from my dad who gave me a cool hand grinder for the beans and a filter for my cup as well. Ang sent me some beans, so it is much better then army coffee. Keep the mail coming and snacks and hygene stuff is always good. Flushable wipes are a great item. Well, other than that things are good and we are staying busy, so time is starting to go fast here. Love and miss you all. Russ

No comments:

cool video