MP's hard at work

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Are you ready for some flag football!!!!


















So, we played our 4th game today, and won of course. I think the score was like 10-3. It was a easy game, which is good because I was sore from playing the day before. Our team is very diverse. We hav a good mix of people who can run, catch, throw, and play defense. If you have not seen the link on the right, then check out the creator of the TFL (Torkham Football League), on his own site. We all have fun, win or loose and it is a great way to kinda relax and blow off some steam in a productive way. Of course there is some trash talk, except from the "nice guys", but it is kept to a limit. I play center, (that's me in the tan shirt snapping the ball) as I can snap the ball, create open pockets, and can block the blitz pretty well. If I play defense, I am either safety or just guard a reciever. So, it is not all work over here, we do play as well. Maybe one day we will have sponsers, better refs, the NFL will call.....Oh, sorry just day dreaming. Well, you all keep reading and I will keep posting as much as I can. Russ.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you're having a good time there. I saw the link over the weekend and browsed through Cal's site as well as the TFL info.

I'm glad technology has afforded us (the readers) the ability to see some of your missions and your down time 1/2 way around the world.

Take care,

Neal and Julie

cool video