MP's hard at work

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

busy, busy, busy

Well, it has been a while since my last post I just realized. We have been staying busy here with our ANP, training them and the like. It has really begun to look nice for the holidays around here. There is snow in the mountains, decorations around the FOB, and packages coming in by the truck load. And as you can tell from the blurry picture (sorry) it is getting colder as well. Just in the mornings and at night right now though. I am pretty sure that Santa will make his way here to pass out gifts and stockings to all. Some people here might get some coal, but most will get some nice treats, thanks to the great people who have been supporting us and sent stockings to us all. My wife and kids did make some yummy goodies for the platoon, and everyone was really thankful for the homemade goodies. There will be other gifts to come on Christmas, and I will get some nice thanks you letters out to those that are very deserving of it. i have a room full of boxes right now waiting to get passed out. Well, I need to get back to work, and also get some more holiday pictures taken for you all.

No comments:

cool video