MP's hard at work

Friday, October 26, 2007

A little R&R










Well, for all of you fans of my blog out there, just to let you know that I am doing ok and have not dropped off the face of the planet, I am home on some much needed R&R with my family. It has been so nice to see my little ones and hang out with them and my lovely wife. We have gone to the beautiful Oregon coast and had great weather while we were there. I will be able to have Halloween here with the kids as well so that is great. For all of you that have been sending the care packages, Thanks a bunch! We (all of my soldiers) do enjoy getting the boxes and appreciate it greatly. I am sure there will be a huge pile of mail waiting for me when I return. Oh, on that note, If you do send mail, there is a new zip code to ensure the mail arrives a little sooner. It is 09310. The rest of the address is the same, but just put in the new zip code. If you use the old one, no worries as it it still make it's way to us.

2 comments:

Neal said...

Which of the "kids" had more fun in the water? The two legged kids, or four legged kids?

Glad you're getting some rest and time with the family.

Anonymous said...

We love and miss you and had so much fun when you were home! MUAH Ang

cool video