MP's hard at work

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Fresh coffee care of my Dad





So, as it has cooled off here a bit, down to the low 70's at night, I have started drinking more coffee again. I know, cooled off to the 70's?? Well from being over 100 to 110, it is a big change. We are starting to get used to it. Anyway, I got some of my guys hooked on fresh ground coffee. They really like the grinder and filter set up my dad gave me before I deployed. We tried to give the locals some, but they wanted nothing to do with it. They were drinking their tea instead. It was good coffee, being freshly ground and brewed. Just wanted to let you all know that we are all doing good here and appreciate all the support and love you all send. Well, I am trying to play catch up on all kinds of work and posts, so more to come. Russ

1 comment:

DadnBarb said...

Looks like I had better send over another grinder set. One grinder may not be enough from the sounds of things. Any request for types of coffee?
The bread sounds delecious. Just think, a whole new way of eating. And thse folks have been doing this for how long? I think I would fit in there just fine. Simple living, good food, what more does one need?

cool video