MP's hard at work

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy fathers day!!




Well, to all you dads out there, this ones for you. Hope you are all having a good fathers day. I am, as it is warm here and I think we will be playing volleyball later. I am thinking of my family today and what we might do. It wouldn't be much different then any other day off, maybe sleep in...ha ha. Thats only if the kids let us. Then we would probobly go to the park if it was a nice day and maybe do some shopping and such. I can't wait to get home and be able to just hang out with the wife and kids. I miss just being in a house full of people, and dogs, and now a kitten, just running around having a good ol time. Anyway, the pics above are of one of the high schools in my area. We stopped to talk and find out info about the school and how many students and go there and such. When we got there, it was closed but the night watchman was good enough to talk to us. I belive this school has around 5000 students and 25 teachers. The school has only 12 or 13 rooms with hardly any furtinure. So most of the classes are outside. It is sad, but the kids and teachers drive on every day. We are trying to get more funding to help rebuild as many as we can. It is good to see so many kids here going to school, even the little bit that they do. It makes alot of this worth while. Well, gotta go hit the gym, so have a good one and keep the mail and support coming. Russ

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HAPPY FATHERS DAY!! WE LOVE AND MISS YOU! I am sure that we would at least TRY to allow you to sleep in...:)

cool video