MP's hard at work

Saturday, November 17, 2007

a beauitful sunset over a mortar tube..












So, at one of my stations today there was a beautiful sunset that just looked cool as the shadows crossed the mountains. It wasn't quite as nice as the sunset on the Oregon coast when I was there on leave, but it was nice. As you can tell, I am back doing my thing over here like always. I also was busy admiring a nice 81mm mortar launcher my station just got recently. I think I will have them let me shoot a few rounds. That is always fun to put a few rounds down range...especially when they make a big boom! If you have never shot anything bigger then a pistol or rifle, then you would be in for a treat to shoot a mortar, grenade launcher, or something along those lines. I will defiantly get some pictures or video if I get to shoot the mortar for you all. Well, this will be a short one today, as I am tired and have some more work to do. Thanks again for every ones support. It means a lot to us over here to know we have people concerned for us. More to come in the near future....SSG Russell Miller.



No comments:

cool video