MP's hard at work

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

birthday traditions...




So, When it is someones birthday here, we kinda like to give them a little cake and icing. Well, it is usually shaving cream, shampoo, baby powder, coffee grounds, Gatorade powder, and what ever else we can find. We just ambush who evers' b-day it is and let them have it. These pics are of my driver. He tried to run, so he just got it worse. We started off with a cooler of ice water, and them let him have all the toppings. It was pretty funny. We always try to get them when its the female shower time, or if its a girl, during male hours. That way they have to stay all nasty for a while. I know it sounds mean, but it is really quite funny. They even got me, (see my birthday entry.) Well, I think that the worst part of summer might be done. It is cooling off to the low 100's during the day. It will probably heat up now that I said something. The locals tell us that winter in this part of the country is not to bad. It only gets into the 30's they say and not much snow. Sorry I have not been updating this more often, I have been kinda busy. I hope everyone back home is doing good. We are making it here. We play sports like volleyball, but I rolled my ankle the other day. I am ok now though. I still made the block though. I appreciate all the packages and support. Got to go, as it is late here and I need to sleep. Been up for about 20 hours. Take care and see you all soon. Russ.

No comments:

cool video