MP's hard at work

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Another day in paradise


Well, it is the day before valentines day and I am 6,000 miles away from my sweetheart. I love you Ang. :-)) It has been raining here since Saturday and boy it is great...NOT. Everything turns to mud, and the wadi's flood, there are rock slides, and most of our building leaks. Well, not my room. Anyway, today it actually cleared up a little bit. We have taken over for the unit that we replaced, but they still have a few people here. Funny, I ran into a guy I went to basic training with. He is still an E-4 (cpl). Funny how that works. Also here with us is a K-9 team from Hohenfels where we were at in Germany. The MP corps is truly small. I hope everyone is doing well. The chow here is good, we have a tv, a great gym with lots of weights, a cardio room, shooting range for all of our weapons, and pretty nice rooms to live in. I just got a digital camera today, so I will take and post pics. I share my room with one of the other squad leaders, so it's nice to be able to vent to each other.

Other then that, keep sending stuff, as what I don't use, I will distribute to my soldiers or the local kids. We do humanitarian drops about every other week to local schools or district centers, so it will all be greatly appreciated. Well, I love and miss you all, and e-mail me questions and other inquiries and I will do my best to answer them on here, with out giving out any thing I am not allowed. don't worry, ask, if I can't answer, I will let you know.

Russ

No comments:

cool video